Friday 30 September 2011

Just finished the new two colour grain sack design

 
I finally printed and created the prototype for my new design and I am pleased at how it has worked out, as this is the first time I have used a two colour process to print on fabric.  I took my inspiration from researching old traditional French grain and feed sacks and coming up with an original design printed on to a natural rustic burlap material.  For the insert I have used 100% duck feather as this offers a fuller look and tends to keep the cushion shape better.  I have already uploaded to the website and I will be looking to add some more images shortly.

Lots of Love


1 comment:

  1. Love your work, thank you I find your posts very inspirational. From a novice blogger Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete

Please we would love to hear from you together with your thoughts and feedback.