Friday 23 September 2011

Printing Screens for New Cushion


Here are my screen printing screens drying.  Yes at last we have had some beautiful weather here in North Devon.  I will be posting the picture of the new cushion made up in a minute.  Thankfully it is a beautiful evening so I have enough light to take some.  This cushions needs to be made with 2 different screens as there are 2 different colours on it!  Intrigued?



Also there is the last of my alchamilla mollis.  Can anyone correct my spelling?  One of my favourite all time plants.  beautiful pale yellow delicate flowers and when it rains, it leaves stunning droplets on the leaves.  Also self seeds, to totally naturalises on the gravel.  Love it.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please we would love to hear from you together with your thoughts and feedback.