Sunday 7 August 2011

fabulous teapot and plates

I fell in love with this teapot the moment I saw it.  I could not believe my eyes.  It is my favorite colour - duck egg green and even has gold around the top of the spout and the top of the teapot.  It matches so perfectly with all the other crockery and just looks stunning.  Nothing clashes, it's amazing.

The gold on these two plates is so complimentary with the teapot.  They will all match in really well with the other china I have listed on here, so you can really have a wonderful tea served up which will feel so special.


So pretty together


Beautiful gold detailing around the top


The photograph really does not do it justice, it is a really pretty duck egg green or eau de nil as some people call it.



The plates are Dresden fine bone china. The Teapot is English bone china.

These can all be bought from either my Facebook page or my website www.theshabbychick.co.uk The teapot is priced at £9 and the two plates are £4 each.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please we would love to hear from you together with your thoughts and feedback.