Sunday 21 August 2011

A Productive Day

Today I finally mamaged to transfer the new Eiffel Tower artwork to silk screen; unfortunately the first screen was a disaster as my photo emulsion was out of date. So starting from scratch, I reclaimed the screen, mix a new batch and went through the whole process again.  This time I date labelled my latest batch of photo emulsion so I would not make the same mistake again.  Anyway four hours later I am slaving over my Brother sewing machine making up the sample Burlap cushions with the new design.  Hope you like them, please let me have your comments and feedback.  All I need to do now is list them on Etsy and The Shabby Chick website.  My Sister is visiting us tomorrow with her two children for a week, so must get on with the housework now.






With Love


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please we would love to hear from you together with your thoughts and feedback.