Saturday 6 August 2011

My fabulous finds

It is with a heavy heart, that I have decided to sell my latest finds.  My husband will not allow me to keep any more - the crockery cabinet is near breaking!

These are the most exquisite cup, saucer and plate fine bone china sets I have seen.  They are Royal Stafford bone china.  The perfect accompaniment to a shabby chic home.

The green base plate is not for sale at the moment, but will probably be listed over the next few days.

I will be listing these for sale on my website www.theshabbychick.co.uk.  A set includes cup, saucer and plate.  There are 6 sets available.  I also have a sugar bowl which I will be listing over the next few days.  Enjoy.  xx











The Shabby Chick
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please we would love to hear from you together with your thoughts and feedback.